soft & chewy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sooo soft and chewy...did wish the cookies were bigger though! hehehe! they are rather small..probably the size of a oreo, they are not as big as they appear from the photo on the box!

Super Snickerdoodles!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am REALLY picky when it comes to snickerdoodles, and I wasn't expecting much from these super healthy ones, but they are AMAZING! So soft and chewy and super-cinnamony - the closest to perfect I've ever tasted from packaged snickerdoodles.

Even the picky kids like these!

Posted by healthydoesit on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought these because they are free of allergen ingredients. To my surprise, the very picky two year old has gobbled up box after box of these. He can't get enough. Makes me happy to know the product is healthy and yummy for everyone. I continue to purchase. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

The best packaged cookies ever? ...Probably!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My goodness, these are fabulous. So soft, moist and incredibly delicious! The ONLY thing that I could think of that is a bit on the downside, is the fact that in my opinion, they're a bit too sweet. But I think that's a preference, considering the great reviews and ratings these cookies have. I love them nonetheless. :)

Snickerdoodle - our favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is our family's favourite gluten-, egg- and milk free cookies.

Yummy soft and chewy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't tell that they were gluten free! I'll definitely order these again! The cookies are very moist and soft and tastes wonderful!

a bit too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good texture and nice taste but would prefer it less sweet.

Tasty but far too sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really loved this cookies, the only concern I have is content of sugar... For my taste - they are faaar too sweet... that's why I will not order again. I don't understand why the bakery do not balance better sweetness and saltiness. Salty caramel is in fashion this days, and for a good reason!!!

too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is too sweet for me

too sweet