Use with caution

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

Maybe due to the cocktail of glandular extracts in this product, it had a very strange effect on me; my blood pressure and pulse became frighteningly erratic - hypo- to hyper-tension and back between readings taken minutes apart. For anyone sensitive to supplements in general, but particularly those whose adrenal function has tested as poor, it seems best to stick with something purer and more streamlined for the problem.

Warning: contains titanium dioxide

Posted by FightingFatigue on May 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this without reading the ingredients properly. Titanium dioxide according to the Canadian Center for Occupational Health and Safety may be a human carcinogen. At this stage it's unknown but as it's been flagged I'm not prepared to risk it. I'm taking vitamins to get healthy, not to add to the toxic load my body has to process. Very disappointed

Enzymatic Therapy, ADRENergize, Energy, 50 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Contains titanium dioxide a known carcinogen

Ordered these but less mg than according to the label on the site

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered these but on the label: 150 mg adrenal cortex instead of 250 mg and 50 mg of the other ingredients instead of 100 mg? How can that be, I've got a cheaper version?

Titanium dioxide a big boo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ended up not taking it because it has titanium dioxide which sprints straight to the liver to never be removed. I don't want this in my liver and missed this ingredient on the label when I ordered it. it said a rating was required to submit this I gave it one star and I feel it doesn't deserve that!

Not good for those with numerous food sensitivities

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took one tablet and it made me sick. Because I have a lot of food sensitivies, the purity level for anything I consume must be excellent. I will search for an organic adrenal support product.

Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered this supplement twice and definitely think I have more energy when I use it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

This just wasn't for me. It gave me anxiety and insomnia.