Beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was having acid reflux and took 2-3 of these a day which helped that problem. I've had adrenal insufficiency for several years, but developed a problem that anyone can get from licorice. It's called Pseudohyperaldosteronism, and causes you to become hypokalemic. From what I read it takes 2-4 months to recover, and maybe longer for someone in my state of health. I had no idea such a problem existed, but there is plenty of info about it on the internet.

Great for Silent Reflux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

You don't realise how well this works until you stop taking it and then your reflux comes back within days. HOwever it also gave me fluid retention and I found that switching to a capsule without the artificial sweetners solved that problem.

Healed my Stomach Lining

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a sensitive stomach. I was never able to drink coffee or other acidic drinks without feeling nauseous afterwards. I started taking this DGL chewing 3-4 tabs daily. After about a month I was able to drink coffee again. I now drink 3 cups of coffee daily without problem. I love this product! I also take Slippery Elm tea and that helps rebuild the stomach lining also. I continue to take the DGL on a regular basis so I can keep drinking coffee. Also I love that this DGL is sugar free.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This products really helps my heartburn problem. I highly recommend using DHL daily.

DGL Benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

DGL is a great soother of stomach distress, and Enzymtiz Therapy has the best product for it.

Enzymatic Therapy, DGL, 100 Chewable Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting of all the DGL tried.

Too Strong Tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can hardly stomach the taste of these chewable DGL tablets. Very strong licorice flavor, bordering on bitter and gaggy. I'm not a licorice-flavor fan to begin with, so I'm sure that factors into my opinion. I bought the sugarless German chocolate flavor and they are yummy!

Will not buy again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy another brand but it was out of stock, so now I'm stuck with these vile tasting tablets...they are revolting! I'd give no stars if I could!

calms the burn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you have an upset or burning stomach stomach, this stuff is great, although the taste is not. You just get used to it.

Soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with 5 ulcers. 2 months later I'm healed. I also took OMX12 + 2x a day. As for the taste you really get use to it. At first though I wanted to gag.