DGL Benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

DGL is a great soother of stomach distress, and Enzymtiz Therapy has the best product for it.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have had acid reflux for many years. This product has allowed me to stop taking Nexum.

Great for Silent Reflux

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

You don't realise how well this works until you stop taking it and then your reflux comes back within days. HOwever it also gave me fluid retention and I found that switching to a capsule without the artificial sweetners solved that problem.

Healed my Stomach Lining

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a sensitive stomach. I was never able to drink coffee or other acidic drinks without feeling nauseous afterwards. I started taking this DGL chewing 3-4 tabs daily. After about a month I was able to drink coffee again. I now drink 3 cups of coffee daily without problem. I love this product! I also take Slippery Elm tea and that helps rebuild the stomach lining also. I continue to take the DGL on a regular basis so I can keep drinking coffee. Also I love that this DGL is sugar free.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

This products really helps my heartburn problem. I highly recommend using DHL daily.

Enzymatic Therapy, DGL, 100 Chewable Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting of all the DGL tried.

Soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with 5 ulcers. 2 months later I'm healed. I also took OMX12 + 2x a day. As for the taste you really get use to it. At first though I wanted to gag.

Too Strong Tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can hardly stomach the taste of these chewable DGL tablets. Very strong licorice flavor, bordering on bitter and gaggy. I'm not a licorice-flavor fan to begin with, so I'm sure that factors into my opinion. I bought the sugarless German chocolate flavor and they are yummy!

Will not buy again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy another brand but it was out of stock, so now I'm stuck with these vile tasting tablets...they are revolting! I'd give no stars if I could!

calms the burn

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you have an upset or burning stomach stomach, this stuff is great, although the taste is not. You just get used to it.