It was ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried similar soap with sulfur, so I have to say that I didn't like these too much, even that they have more % of sulfur in them. The soap was ok, but the results after the time I used the whole bar were not that remarkable compared to other similar soap that I tried.

Good for acne treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After using this product for some weeks now, alomost all blemishes have cleared up It provides a soothing and refreshing skin after application Has helped toned the pH of my skin to the correct level

Haven't really used it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This irritates my skin which is perhaps fairly obvious for a sulphur product to do. I used it for a few days, left it on for a couple mins, and it seemed okay though a bit irritated. I have been reading extensively about getting rid of acne through natural means, and switched to the oil cleansing method with jojoba oil and lavender spike. That definitely makes my skin FEEL better, but we'll see about breakouts. I don't want to risk irritating my delicate skin further.

Doesn't work that well.

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if I'm getting more pimples because it's more humid out now or because of this soap. I started using it around the same time it began to get really humid. Regardless, my pimples haven't cleared up. It's a good soap otherwise, though. Just not what it was meant for.

Acne Treatment Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a Good Soap ,Started using - good for Oily skin.

It seems to be working.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Two of my daughters have been using this soap for about a month, and I have noticed an improvement in their facial acne. The only drawback is that the soap smells awful!

DermaKlear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love the way my skin feels after using this/ not drying whatsoever. Texture of the bar is a little crumbly and it starts to fall apart after use a little, but overall, it seems to be a great product and controls mild acne flareups and heals skin

acne soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ii keeps my skin somewhat stable really but the smell is not that great.

Cali

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not really noticing a difference but it doesnt dry my face out like most Acne washes do.