Okay only

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didnt do much for the skin

Dried my skin so reduced usage to 3 times a week

Posted by coconut on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This soap was good, but dried my skin up too much. I had to reduce my usage. Wish it had more of a healthy moisturizer in it. It doesn't say gluten free. I had no allergic reactions.

Good for drying spots

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If your acne is not severe, this can help. Use moisturizer since face gets very dry.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son has been using this soap for years to control his acne. Was recommended by his chiropractor/nutritionist. Works extremely well.

Bought for a teen with skin problems...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

...to see if it'll clear up acne. I have nothing to report yet, but looked carefully at all available products before selecting this, based on price and more importantly quality of ingredients.

Fast effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works with first use when let to sink into the skin for 2 minutes or so. I do not dare leave it on longer than that because it is a very strong product. I have not used it long enough to give 5 stars.

Good soap !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this product ! it's very good for akne !

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It does work well on my acne, but it is definitely a soap as it makes my skin feel a bit tight afterwards. It lathers up very well though.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't dry out your skin and zits become lesser and not so inflamed. Good for my sensitive skin.

I think it worked

Posted by melafefon on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this alongside other topical acne treatments and I believe this helped clear up a recent breakout. The sulphur smell isn't too strong and honestly I think it's not noticeable after several washes with the soap. It didn't dry out my face so that's good. Overall, I would say it worked. The bar lasted me about 3 months.

1 2 3