Great Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this fish oil. It is a high-quality and doesn't taste awful like many fish oils. Yes, it does cost more than the other fish oils; but, it is worth the extra $$$.

Very good fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is several years since I began to take it and I have got the expected benefits. Highly recommended for anyone who needs a suplemmentation in omega-3 essential fatty acids.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product over 3 years and I can't complain about it-

Eskimo-3 Liquid Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over five years, befause my doctor wants me to take 2 teapoons a day. I would have to take too may softgels to achieve the prescribed dose. The iHerb price for this product is the best I routinely find on-line when I need to order. Kudos to iHerb for your excellent service and the wide variety of your product choices.

The best fish oil around

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

It taste fine, no after taste, does not have any after effects and it has the highest EPA/DHA that I have found out there. I have been using this for over a year and I would advise anyone taking fish oil to switch. Plus it is pure without mercury or other additives.

Best Fish Oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best fish oil which includes antioxidants to prevent oxidizes in the body. Highly Recommend!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very happy cos it is very important without mercury, and finally got it to my country Malta, was a hassle to sent to my uncle in America and he had to resend

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with the product and the price. Thank you

Excellent quality, effective at boosting my health

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended that I start taking a fish oil supplement. I was skeptical at first, but after using this for about two months I am convinced that it is producing REAL health benefits. I am an athlete and have noticed greater endurance, better sleep, and healthier skin from using this product.

enzymatic therapy eskimo-3 liquid fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

My finicky daughter doesn't mind the taste of this at all. The company certainly helped with a speedy delivery!!

1 2