Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very fast international delivery. have stopped having prescription sleeping tables

IT DOES WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO DO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took it couple of times and really made my sleep much-much easier without any side effects. It works for me

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

worked as they said they would

Love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Decided to give these a try. I take 3 in combination with a 5mg time release melatonin (by Natrol) and it does wonders. Will definitely be ordering again, just wish they made a bigger bottle!

sleepzzzzzzzz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Certainly makes it easier for me to sleep. I have a hard time, and most things are too much or a waste, this seems to work. This is the one that Whole foods copied.

Great alternative to over the counter sleep aids.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and have had sleeping difficulties for years. This product helps me to sleep more soundly and awake refreshed. This has been a hugh improvement to my life.

Actually works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't have a serious problem getting to sleep, but if I'm stressed and have a little trouble getting to sleep these help. You really don't ( at least I don't )feel hung over the next morning either.

Ms.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Because of medications I'm on, I broke out in a rash - have taken this formula several years ago with no problems.

Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does help you fall asleep and stay asleep. Also wake up feeling refreshed.

Helps with sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have to take about 3 to really get to sleep but it works great! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a natural herbal solution for sleep problems.

1 2 3 4