Subtle and good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to be working. I have lost weight over the past two weeks, even though I haven't been eating perfectly.

More Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have almost taken one whole bottle. I definately have increased energy. In the last 3 weeks, I seem to have lost 5lbs. It it too seem for me to tell if this is a result of this product. However, with hypothyroidism, I have been working out 4-5 days a week and watching what I eat and never seem to be able to lose any weight. So this product seems promising. I have ordered a 2nd bottle and will review further after taking it. Overall a good product which will definately help hypothyroid patients not to feel so sluggish. The synthroid alone has never worked

Good Thyroid Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Getting all in one for thyroid support I d give five stars if they had included Selenium also.

a little less bloated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

not having the extra energy needed, but i feel a little bit more energetic, not feeling anything yet on weight and bloating; almost finished the bottle

Great! These really work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I know now that Enzymatic Therapy are a quality manufacturer. I bought these to help me manage my Hypothyroidism, which was becoming an almost debilitating condition for me. They work! They help me manage the symptoms better...I know this simply by the fact that I am not feeling so tired all the time anymore. I have to say, this is the first time I have found a supplement that actually WORKS to help me manage my Hypothyroidism, I use them in conjunction with New Chapter's "Perfect Energy" tablets, to achieve a synergistic effect. I take between 2 - 5 tablets a day, depending on how I feel. Thank you Enzymatic Therapy for manufacturing these, and thanks to iHerb for stocking and shipping them to me!

Energy Yes, Weight Loss..not so much.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It has increased my thyroid hormone production, but no big weight loss...yet. Although, it has increased my energy level.

Enzymatic Therapy, Thyroid Formula, Weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Haven't lost weight but seems to give me more energy which was my main goal. Will continue with it to see about the weight loss

Enzamytic Therapy Metabolic Advantage Thyroid Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good Supplement for Thyroid. Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D. www.academyofwellness.com

Definite improvements after using this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far so good, only been a couple of weeks but between this and the Melatonin time release I'm not feeling as tired as I used to. I'm waking up not feeling like sleeping and getting through the day better and more alert.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't felt a difference taking these yet. I know that they haven't helped with weight loss but I think i need some more time to see how the effect me. I do have hypothyroidsm and I tend to be tired a lot! SO hopefully these will help in time.

1 2