Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, but not for me. I need the American Biologics Raw Thyroid Tissue.

Relieves my fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was pretty flat before finding this product; it does give me additional energy.

Definite improvements after using this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far so good, only been a couple of weeks but between this and the Melatonin time release I'm not feeling as tired as I used to. I'm waking up not feeling like sleeping and getting through the day better and more alert.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't felt a difference taking these yet. I know that they haven't helped with weight loss but I think i need some more time to see how the effect me. I do have hypothyroidsm and I tend to be tired a lot! SO hopefully these will help in time.

felt more energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I felt that I had more energy after using this for about 2 weeks. I did decide to try activating my thyroid with bladderwrack drops and a homeopathic remedy that was recommended for me instead, though. I prefer trying to get my own thyroid doing the work itself rather than putting hormones in my body that I will have to keep taking. I herb is the best.

Useless

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cannot beleive i got into buying this - I need a thyroid supplement other than synthetic plus i dont feel good on nature t and armor inspite of trying to get adrenal in check. I have bought this, natural sources, i am yet to find one which is working for my hypo, hope to find it soon.

GREAT

Posted by healthnut38 on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

GREAT

Thyroid Supplementation

Posted by txbohogal on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is October, 2011 and I am due for a Thyroid test in December. Been using these only about a month. Regular medications have so many side effects and can even leach vital minerals and vitamins from the body. I look for healthier alterntives. This one had good ratings.

Enzymatic therapy ,thyroid formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This got very good ratings for me.This product is helping me lose a little wieght

still waiting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure how long I need to take this product to notice results. So far, none.