You can increase your bone density

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Despite a healthy lifestyle wrt diet and exercise, at age 55 my bone density had decreased to osteopenia levels in my hips and almost osteoporosis level in my spine. On the recommendation of my doctor, I started taking Osteoprime Plus religiously, 4 tabs a day, and one year later - same test, same machine - DEXA scan showed a 7% increase in bone density in my lumbar spine. Both hips also improved, but they were less problematic for me to begin with. I highly recommend this product

best osteoporosis supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

wonderful all around support

OsteoPrime Plus Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The best supplement I have found for women who might be susceptible toward osteoporosis.

Great Supplement for Women with PCOS - VISIT MY PAGE FOR REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS FOR WOMEN WITH PCOS!

Posted by Irene-PCOS on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Minerals like Calcium, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese and especially Chromium, as well as B6 and B12 Vitamins are essential to take for women who suffer from PCOS. I've been taking handfulls of supplements before to fullfill my mineral needs, but then I found this product and it has ALL of the minerals and vitamins recommended for PCOS in good proportions! The only downturn is that there are too many "flow agents" in this product like stearic acid, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose, silicon dioxide.

Tablets easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Most calcium complex supps are huge horsepills that gag me. This brand has smaller caplets that are fine to swallow. Dose is 4 caplets per day.

One of the best for bone health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this for my bones. It helps.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was using Bone-Up which is good but 6 capsules a day is a bit much. This one is 4 a day so slightly better. Some ingredients the same or similar but this product had quite a few more ingredients. Works out to be cheaper when you consider you only take 4 a day versus 6 a day. I'm happy.

Osteo Pri,e

Posted by CriticalReviewer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be best of breed. Just started taking this, so too soon to expect results.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My genius doctor highly recommends this product as calcium supplement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since taking this product, my fingernails have become remarkably stronger! I am hoping it is also helping my osteoporosis.

1 2