Pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My son was taking both colase and miralax for a while. both of them upset his stomach and gave him cramps. I was able to replace BOTH meds with one pearl at bedtime and he hasn't had any problems and no longer has cramps

Works so well you don't realize it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These little wonders work so well that my spouse and I forget how effective they are...until we run out. Then we go running back to iherb to reorder. Such a simple little solution.

Problems with Irritable Bowel syndrome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It appears that this product is having a positive effect on my IBS.

pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

works well for constipation and yeast problems

acidophilus pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm hoping that this is the particular one that I tried before. The boxes look so similar.First I had the right one, then I ordered the wrong one, so far this one is working good. Each body needs different ones. So you have to find the right one. I'm improving daily so this could be it. Also, sometimes one pearl is not enough. My nutritionist suggested two, that made all the difference.

easy and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Affordable and easy way to take a decent protiotic. Not the strongest one out there, but great for maintenance.

Doctor recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by a physician.

Good product, but there are better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Liked the convenience and size of these, as well as the blister pack. Unlike other reviewers, found these caused gas and diarrhea...I suppose everyone reacts differently. For me, I like the Primal Defense and Dr. Ohhira's much better as I take both and haven't experienced any negative side effects, and they have a better range of probiotic strains. For a basic probiotic though, that travels and stores well and does what it says "For occasional constipation", it definitely does seem to work and is an excellent product, thus the high rating. I would take this more for regularity, like Activia yogurt or something. But for preventative immune health, another brand may be better.

Acidophilus pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love it! It works for me, I feel much more balanced digestion-wise

Acidophilus Pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This probiotic actually makes a difference. I can feel the positive changes in my intestines within 48 hours.

1 2 3 4