retiree

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The pearls are wonderful. I never had digestive problems until I had a colonscopy about five years ago. After that, I started having gas and/or diarrhea after eating. I tried to identify trigger foods, but couldn't find a food pattern. This started to affect my social life(eating out) and travels. I had almost resigned myself to this being "just another sign of old age" when a friend told me about the pearls. I ordered a 30 day supply, and immediately noticed a difference. I'n now into a 90 day supply, and my system is 95% back to normal!!!!Yea, pearls!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for about 3 months now and it has greatly improved my digestive health. I was able to discontinue the prescribed medication for acid reflux with no heartburn or acid stomach problems. I use no OTC antacids at all. I'm so glad I found them and iHerb makes it easy, fast, and economical to buy.

Acidolphilus Pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Practically all my adult life I have had an acute problem with constipation and have had to use laxatives almost every day, which is very dangerous over a long period of time. After reading the information on IHerb about Acidolphilus Pearls I decided to give it a try. I don't have to use laxatives anymore! Thank God! Thank you, IHerb!

pearl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i started take pearl aciophilus in oct 2008 after reading about in a magazine that it helps with hot flashes and it does great it is the only thing i'm taking for hot flashes and it minimizes them 3 times better than anything else i was taking. I don't like eating yogurt so this does the trick

Acidophilus Pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These work great for improving digestive health after taking strong antibiotics-I highly recommend them!

I found the answer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doctors couldn't help, laxatives definately didn't work, eating a bowl of spinach was too gross, drinking castor oil made me cry, buying activia yogurt was too expensive and got old quick...then, I found these little pearls. Ahhhhh. A long-awaited answer to prayer!

It works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I makes perfect bowel movement and smoothes digestion. For my wife, 3 per day. For me, 6 per day. I tried many other kinds, best ones, some with 50 bilion, I took also 6 of strongest per day (300 bilion in all) and had no effect.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have an ongoing problem in bowel movements and have to take a laxative once a week to keep things moving. Not anymore ! Taking this has done the trick ! Wouldn't be without them now. One a day, so tiny, no refrigeration, and they work !!! Just love it and highly recommend it.

Acidophilus Pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

INSTANT RELIEF FROM BLOATING AND STINGING FEELING IN LOWER GUT!!!!! I am SO HAPPY!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They definitely keep you regular! I took them for a potential yeast problem and they, along with a changed diet, seemed to make a difference. I love iherb by the way - the shipping is great and the products always arrive quickly.