Best GERD Control

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for the past two years and wouldn't be without it. It has helped tremendously with keeping my GERD in check - I do not have to use otc antacids or prescription drugs anymore!

easy and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

Affordable and easy way to take a decent protiotic. Not the strongest one out there, but great for maintenance.

Doctor recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by a physician.

Good product, but there are better

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

Liked the convenience and size of these, as well as the blister pack. Unlike other reviewers, found these caused gas and diarrhea...I suppose everyone reacts differently. For me, I like the Primal Defense and Dr. Ohhira's much better as I take both and haven't experienced any negative side effects, and they have a better range of probiotic strains. For a basic probiotic though, that travels and stores well and does what it says "For occasional constipation", it definitely does seem to work and is an excellent product, thus the high rating. I would take this more for regularity, like Activia yogurt or something. But for preventative immune health, another brand may be better.

Acidophilus pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love it! It works for me, I feel much more balanced digestion-wise

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only probiotic I've found which has been of noticable benefit to my digestive system. It is also the most convenient as it is small and doesn't need refrigeration.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

from Texas: Acidolphilus Pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

As you age your immune system weakens, and my husband and I are trying to stay as healthy as possible (we're in our 70's). Neither of us has been sick with a cold or the flu for over a year, so we'll continue to take this.

best value

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

Keeps the bowels moving and is a great value

No heartburn

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really noticing no heartburn now I give this five stars