Cheryl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this for many different reasons, but mainly to help me with Fibromyalgia. It also maintains good digestive function.

E. E.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this on and off for about a year. Find it helps with yeast infection of the mouth and stomach.

why I use Pearls!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

these are the best probiotics I've come across & a nutritional Dr. highly recommened thses plus this website has the best prices.I highly recommend Pearls because they do the work they are supposed to do. I'm getting my moneys worth !

Thankful for Pro-biotic pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am thankful for the Enzymatic Therapy Acidophilus Pearls. I take them daily, but really got started on them when my pharmacist recommended I take them about an hour before taking antibiotics. This stopped antibiotic related yeast infections completely. They're great because they don't need to be refrigerated and they have a good shelf life. They travel well. Great product!

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used several different brads of Acidophilus, but this is the best. They don't need to be kept refrigerated and stay in you system for more hours then the others.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Effective for mild oral thrush bonus: no need for refrigeration

Best GERD Control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for the past two years and wouldn't be without it. It has helped tremendously with keeping my GERD in check - I do not have to use otc antacids or prescription drugs anymore!

Pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Really helps the digestive process!

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has been a "God Send" for both me and my wife. I would recommend it for anyone that needs to be regular in their daily bowl movements and some stomach problems.

Acidolphilus Pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The best product of its kind that I have found and extremely compact for travel.