Acidophilus Pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This probiotic actually makes a difference. I can feel the positive changes in my intestines within 48 hours.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great! Best pro-biotics I have used (and I have tried a few!)

Enzy has proven me wrong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

After trying a verity of Enzy products over the years with little and no success. Enzy has certainly proven me wrong with this product. This is by far the best probotic I have ever used. I like the fact that it is once a day, can be taken with or with out food no need for refrigeration etc.. Most importantly this product works. I have had very little success with other probotics out there and these tinny pearls are powerful. Outstanding product and will definitely continue to purchase.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been on the hunt for a decent probiotic, for me, for a long time. Keep trying different ones, sometimes 2 diff types/brands in combo form, which has worked better, but expensive to do that! FYI my specs: 59 yo female. So was traveling and always have bowel probs when traveling (sniff), nothing I'm used to was available, so decided to try this brand. Surprisingly, worked quite well! So I'll be taking this for awhile. It's powerful, you don't want to overtake this stuff. No refrigeration, another plus.

Reordering

Posted by startnow on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My third box. It really works. Been constipated all my life. Helped with regularity. And also, uh...with size of the regularity. With cactus fruit smoothie in the morning with a pearl, I am pretty regular.

Within a few days, amazing, smooth, non-stinky output, with a bonus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Within a few days, amazing, perfectly formed, easily passed, non-stinky output ADDED BONUS: Abundant natural gas production -- possibly use as a fuel source or to release in close proximity to cats to frighten them off of your bed in the morning

The Best Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to have pretty constant IBS, until I started researching and found that probiotics help with that sort of thing. At first I tried yogurt, but I wasn't too impressed. Then I tried Pearls. My stomach problems are almost non-existent now and I haven't had a yeast infection in years. My only complaint is that I have to take much more than the "one pill a day". I usually take 2-4, and this seems to be the right balance for me. I take 2 in the morning when I first wake up and 2 later in the evening.

Pearls of Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The acidophilus pearls are an easy and complete way to cleanse your body and keep you regular. The only thing I might caution you on is that if your diet is high in fiber, there will be a lot of gas expressed while taking the pearls. This is a good thing biologically, but a little embarrassing if you are in close quarters at these times.

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are little "pearls" and are very easy to take. I have also taken Natrol brand "BioBeads" and will probably go back to them because they include two additional lacto and bifido cultures. (Check the price - either one helps) I have been diagnosed with GERD and was put on Prevacid, then changed to Prilosec. I no longer take either one of them and - while not asymptomatic - am overall doing better.

seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Less flatulence and constipation.