Taking for Migraine Prevention

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is part of my regime which has reduced my migraines from almost every day to a handful per month (great for me!). I'm taking these with Natural Factors sub-lingual B12 Methylcobalamin 5000 mcg (NFS-01247), Doctor's Best High Absorption Magnesium (DRB-00087) and B6 via Enzymatic Therapy, Adrenal Stress End(EMT-04035)

Simply the best product of its kind at the recommended dose per tablet for migraines.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is probably the only riboflavin (vitamin B2) product that comes in 400 mg tablets, most or all of the other brands come in 100 mg tablets. 400 mg is the dose that is recommended for migraines, my neurologist recommended this dose for me together with butterbur and magnesium for my migraines. The combination of the three supplements have helped my migraine condition, i.e., I get fewer migraines now. I'm very satisfied with this product.

This product is great for head aches, migranes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

wonderful!!!!

Migraine help

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Maximum strength in just one pill. Easy to swallow. Helps prevent my migraines.

Enzymatic Therapy, B2

Posted by positive-health on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am prescribed this by my neurologist to help with improving cognition and processing following brain injury. I think it worked very well in conjunction with Omega 3s and a good multi-vitamin.

great product, packaging is criminal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's brillinat to get the level of riboflavin recommended for migraine prevention in one to two pills versus the other brands, however, in a world where we are literally choking onplastic waste, the bottle is ridiculous. You see the photo? Well, the contents only fills to the orange stripe on the label where there or the words 'energy production' are. I am NOT kidding. The companies that do this should be required to package more responsibly. Not only is it grossly irresponsible, but extremely inconvenient for the customer.

Exactly what the doctor ordered

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My doctor put me on 400 mg of Riboflavin along with 400 mg of Magnesium daily to help with migraines. This is one of the only places I can find the right dosage of Riboflavin in one pill. The pill shape & coating make it easy to swallow. I'm very happy with the results and have gone from 12-15 migraines per month to 1-2 per month. Sometimes I'll have other symptoms that would have accompanied a migraine but without the head pain. Needless to say this has greatly improved my quality of life. I'm quite pleased with iHerb pricing as well. No need to go elsewhere. I will continue getting this product here. As a side note, after taking this, my pee turns bright yellow the next time I go. The benefits far outweigh this silly side effect.

Riboflavin 400mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for years for migraines and it helps a great deal.My doctor recommended it because HE takes it.It's getting hard to find so I was glad to find it finally online.

Extremely effective against aural migraines.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had been experiencing aural migraines almost every other day and they were lasting up to 45 minutes. They were limiting my ability to drive due to a concern that I would lose my vision while driving. I did not want to begin taking yet another prescription medication, so I asked my doctor if I might try a natural solution. She suggested that I try 400 mg per day of Riboflavin; the aural migraines were completely gone after only two weeks. I couldn't be happier with the results.

Bought this for migraines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I regularly take medication for migraines and have a couple back-up medications for any break-through migraines. Lately, the break-through migraines have been becoming more frequent so I looked up some ways to help. A study showed that 400mg of B2 a day has been shown to help. My break-through migraines still occur, but are less frequent (down from several times a week to once or twice a week). I am also taking 400mg of magnesium for the same reason.

1 2 3