Not bad tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These don't taste bad at all and I take them because the Zocor I am taking depleats the Q10. This seems to also help with the aches that come with being on Zocor. I reordered them.

Used a long time, really like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take, the taste is good therefore I tend to take regularly. Has Vitamin E and the CoQ 10 and always had good luck with New Chapter Micki Patrick

A Tasty Supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years and now especially since I have started taking a statin. It has a pleasant chocolate taste and I trust the Enzynatic Therapy name!

Healthy Heart Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Q10 from others in the past but I like this chewable product the best. Having thyroid disease and rapid heart palpitations, i want to do what's best for my heart and circulatory system. I take this with Fatigued to Fantistic. I have noticed less occurrence of tapid heart palpitations.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product. Works great...the proof was in my CoQ10 blood level tests. Very absorbing; especially when taken at meal times.

Fantastic!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My autistic son cannot take tablets. This is the only chewable CoQ10 that I could find. He loves it, thinks it is a treat everyday! Thank you so much for this product ♥

Taste Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavor and Q10 too!

taste great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product and easy to to take - it has a good chocolate taste!

Great Way to Get Your CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Great taste and good anti-inflammatory results that I can see. A+

mr