Not sure about this one...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My stomach rumbled so much the first two nights that I've been fearful about going on with the cleanse. It may be that because it was the first one I've tried I'm just not used to it. I didn't get any cramping or other ill effects, the rumbling just made me nervous since it happenned at bedtime!

Review of Whole Body Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was my first body cleanse. I found it to be very gentle. I followed the suggested foods and 20 minutes of walking per day. I was a little disappointed to not have any weight loss or inches lost around my middle. I didn't really feel any difference in my energy or any 'lightness'. I may give this another try in about 3 months.

Good for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Did the job. I prefer Garden of Life cleanse.

It was an experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read all the reviews on this product and thought it was exactly what I needed. the first few days I didn't really see any change, then I noticed that I was needing to go toilet more often. Then I ate a big meal which was not in the recommendations and I spent the night really ill. I think if your going to do this cleanse you should follow the meal suggestions exactly and follow all recommendations that come in the book for it to really work. its not the sort of cleanse you can do and just 'eat healthy' at the same time. it takes a bit more effort. All in all it was my first try and now I know what to do better next time.

Don't know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't see or feel any difference but I hope it worked behind the scene..I just had daily bowel movement for the 10 days which seem to have stopped after the cleanse..

Mississippi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good in making you go to the bathroom. But no weight lose!

Too Mild!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does what it says. Be aware that this product is very mild. Used it and did not see a big improvemnt.

Body Cleance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not yet try!Hope that it works.

hope it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i had a diarrhoea after i took the therapy. maybe it is detoxification. hope it works!

Cleansing system