Help with Digestion

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking of of these and 1 cap of Thorne research Biogest with each meal. I'm doing a GAPS protocol to remedy to Leaky Gut and food sensitivities and these enzymes are helping with digestion until my body can digest on its own properly. Also with age enzymes diminish and since the start of this protocol involves no raw food it was important for me to use some plant based digestive enzymes.

best digestive enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used several different brands of digestive enzymes and these are by far my favorites. They are small capsules and easy to swallow and I can tell a huge difference by taking them by my energy and food absorption. I am Coeliac and before I started taking digestive enzymes I would often feel a hunger for something, not sure what to eat, but it was like I was missing something in my diet. Once I started on digestive enzymes that changed and now I feel much more satisfied and have little to no issues processing my food.

Okay price, it does after gallbladder removed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My local store where I started using Enzymedica products did not have 180 capsules of Digest Basic so I found this product. The prices iherb.com for Enzymedica products are just a little cheaper than my local store. Amazingly I found this product at my local store after Gallbladder removal surgery. My surgery was a year & 8 months ago which resulted in diarrhea within minutes of eating every meal. My physician has been no help other than send me for more bloodwork & more tests & procedures (3rd colonoscopy & endoscopy). This product has reduced diarrhea for most meals & finally able to gain back a couple pounds of the 40 that I lost in 4 months prior surgery & I have had further loss until I started taking this product. I still have tenderness after/during every meal where gallbladder was & where pancreas is. Therefore I would recommend this specific Enzymedica product over the other Enzymedica products that I have tried in the last year & 8 months.

Staple Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best go-to enzyme supplement for me. It never irritates my extremely sensitive stomach, and if I need more, then I can adjust the dose when I need to instead of taking too much all the time. I love this brand, and I always make sure to take the Enzymedica Spectrum when I am traveling for extra help with gluten/casein which I avoid at home.

Great Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This particular brand of enzymes are really good and do not cost very much. They seem to cover all the different types of food that need enzymes to help in the digestive tract. When we eat cooked food we use these, meats, fish, chicken and all kinds of cooked vegetables.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have shopped around for an inexpensive yet effective digestive enzyme and this is it! It has helped with malabsorption along with your garden variety of stomachaches. Highly recommended!

very effective and helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product before and find it very helpful when dealing with fatty intolerance. If unused to this product start slowly then build up to a higher dose.

~Yes doing the job beautifully~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have had gut intestinal issues for years and take a prx'd enzyme - this range is doing the job wonderfully well and covers more areas of digestive difficulty for me than my prx'd meds.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very effective and a reasonable price. Will continue to buy!

Digestive enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These enzymes do what they're supposed to do. They prevent acid reflux. I did not get on with the "Gold" from this company, which are a lot pricier, but these are good.

1 2 3