Crohn's supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have Crohn's and usually buy the top of the line digestive enzymes, but bought a bottle of this as a back up. It seemed to work just as well.

what a difference

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

all my life I suffered from poor digestion and frequent heartburn. Using broad-spectrum digestive enzymes, such as this product, has made a HUGE difference in my life. One before each meal and I no longer feel sluggish for hours. Moreover, I can't remember the last time I had heartburn! These capsules are small and easy to take. Swallow one just before beginning the meal with a small amount of water. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The products really works. It really helps you to properly digest your food without the bloated feeling. I highly recommend this product!!!

got these for girlfriend

Posted by David-G on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

she says they are definitely helping with her digestion, and she definitely notices when she forgets to take them with meals.

Not impressed

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For some time I was constantly thinking what these enzymes are, what they look like, to what similar they are, etc. Now I know. Just a simple, ordinary thing, helping only a little bit. People, dear people, complexes for liver cleaning like that with "silly marine", pardon- silymarin :) Are much much better. Or anti-parasite formulas. Try it, I'm telling you!

Terrible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Terrible product! )':< This product upset my stomach, didn't health my digestion and I felt REALLY sick after taking it. I won't use it again, never!

~A goody which has taken a long time to reach our shelves in NZ~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased to be using this product being as I was diagnosed with a maltase deficiency 16 years ago and see that the list of ingredients contained within the Digest Basic is maltase - my food appears digested, no bloating and very little wind - am happy to continue with this product and interchange with my prescribed digestive enzyme which does not have anywhere near to range of ingredients as Digest Basic.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seem to be doing the job

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

seem to help

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are good and for sure enhance the digestion. I've hearf the 'gold' ones are even better, but these are enough for me I would say.

1 2