Best digestive enzyme I have tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This may cost a little more but is the only product that I have noticed a difference in my metabolism and digestion. I stay regular with little or no exercise, as I have MS and don't get about too easy. Great product!

Wonderful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since I have several food allergies and sensitivities, digesting food is a huge problem for me. Finding a digestive enzyme that doesn't contain any grains, grasses, corn, rice, soy, eggs and dairy (my problem foods) is next to impossible. Enzymedica is the one! Does its job perfectly helping with digestion, causes no allergic reactions. Can't ask for more than that! Lifesaving product for me.

Best Digestive Enzymes on the Market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Enzymedica Digest is truly a wonderful product. I have tried many other brands of digestive enzymes, and done lots of research. This product is the only one that works consistantly and gently on my digestive system. It is a lifesaver for my indigestion problems. It is more expensive than other brands, but Iherb has an excellent price.

Digest capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am gluten intolerant and the Digest capsules were recommended to me by a nutritionist. I have been taking them for over six months now and have noticed a marked improvement in digestion - no bloating, no indigestion and other symptoms common with gluten intolerance. I highly recommend them.

Enzymedica Digest - IBS problems. Best I've tried so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several kinds of digestive enzymes and this one is the best so far! By a wide margin. It does not work for lactose (for me) but it does a good job with most foods I eat including nuts in limited amounts. What a relief to have this handy so that I don't have to be quite as picky about what I eat. Pricey but I only have to take one per meal vs. the 2 per meal with the cheaper brand I was using. I read all the reviews and am glad I gave this a try. I will be re-ordering this!

Enzymedica, Digest

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have never taken these before. I happened to see these on your web site and debated between this and another product. I read the customer reviews and it seemed that even though these were higher in price, the customers thought it was worth it. I started taking these as soon as I got my order. And, I can say, I have seen results. What a relief. I will be ordering these again.

The Best I've Tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The Enzymedica Digest and other enzymes don't appear to have an equal. These enzymes are more expensive but they actually work. I've tried other brands but this is the best.

Love Enzymedica enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can't live without these enzymes. I've been using Digest Gold for a while now and thought i would give these a go and they do seem to do the trick. If im having a big meal i just take two but most of the time 1 is sufficient.

There Will 'Be No' Gas~

Posted by JJ2007 on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Digest Complete does exactly what it says--it completely digests all of my foods; no more bloating or gas. One small capsule taken at the beginning of any meal, and I'm good. This natural remedy works better for me than 'Beano' ever did. 'Nuff said.

Enzymedica, Digest, Plant Based Enzyems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Had a problem with bloating and nasty gas. This product has helped me tremendously after meals. Bowel movements are more regular. Helps aid digestion of heavy food or high fiber food. This product is a keeper.