Very good - I can recommend, Velmi dobre - mozem odporucit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had some terrible stomach ache yesterday and tried Digest Gold with Vilcacora strong tea. I could feel it helps. I took one capsule in the morning and one in the evening and I could feel relief from pain. I can recommend it. Strasne ma bolel zaludok vcera. Vyskusala som Digest Gold so silnym cajom Vilcacora. Citila som, ze to pomohlo. Zobrala som jednu kapsulu doobeda a jednu vecer a pocitila som ulavu od bolesti. Mozem odporucit.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jun 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It helps to relieves my bloating for over consume of meals.

Absolutely love this supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It, along with Thorne's Betaine HCL and Pepsin have totally changed my life. I've struggled with digestive issues for so many years. This combo is worth every cent.

Gas/Bloat relief

Posted by francesjoan on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I feel lighter after a meal when I take these. It also seems to push food more quickly through my system without the laxative effect. I use the NOW brand because it less expense. But if I ever need extra help Digest Gold would be my choice.

Be careful with Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Took much research to see that these are cultured on Aspergillus Mold. I will not take this. Use the Drs. Best instead.

Excellent product! It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works very well. Pushes the food out of my stomach and alleviates that bloated feeling.

Really worked on my stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is great, I had eaten a huge dinner at a friends and my stomach didn't feel too good, I took one, and after a short time all felt great again... excellent product. Thanks guys

Digest Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a product I am not able to notice a difference from...maybe long term.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I definitely have noticed my tummy has been better and also been getting less gas/burps with is a great added bonus :) HIGHLY RECOMENDED

Enzymes are good for everything!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Enzymedica is a company with great products. I usually use their Digest Basic, but I got a trial size of Digest Gold with my last order. It came in handy when I had a severe reaction to a bee sting. I had read online that enzymes help to break down the venom. The day after my sting, I was feeling nauseated, and I thought maybe my body was using the enzymes normally used for digestion for dealing with the sting. The Digest Gold seemed to help, both with the nausea, and with healing from the sting. The body does not waste enzymes; if they are not needed for one thing, they are used for another. I am so happy with my experiences with Enzymedica products that I do not plan on purchasing any other brand of enzymes. And I have always been satisfied with iherb.com.