Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I initially wrote a glowing review for Digest Gold, but after having suffered through nine months of sinusitis, asthma and mold allergies, I have completely rewritten it. I recommend that anyone who thinks they might have a mold allergy should take enzymes from natural sources - animals or fruits - rather than from molds. Enzymedica enzymes are derived from molds. Most people are fine with them, but I most certainly was not. Be careful you don't make the same unpleasant, expensive and time consuming mistake that I did. If you're not allergic to molds like aspergillus oryzae, then you will be fine with this product. And not all people with mold allergies have a bad response to mold-derived enzymes. But personally I would never take the risk again. In future I will take pancreatin (animal derived), bromelain and papaya (both fruit derived) enzymes.

Immune system did not like it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My immune system did not like it, along with the other Enzymedica products I've tried - this is one of the ones that caused most grief. Good quality, but expensive. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Did not like this one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used it for about 3 or 4 days and as I continued to use it my stomach got more and more bloated and upset. Felt like a balloon was in my stomach and needed popped! After I quit using it, the pain and bloating went away.

Not effective at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Overpriced and not effective. Had to take 2 per meal and still suffering. Went to Now HCI and WOW! Stomach flat no more acid reflux.

Hidden fees!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Few things irritate my like hidden fees and cost not disclosed. Thought this was reasonably priced, until the invoice from DHL appeared for taxes and handling fee. I am going back to Amazon where there are no hidden fees and quick free deliveries.

Not arrived