Wonderful Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Enzymedica Digest Spectrum capsules for several years and they have been a life changer for me. I take one before each meal or before any snack that I think will effect my digestion. This capsules stops bloating, gas, and pain associated with eating food that would normally effect me. I have tried other products but Digest Spectrum is the one and only product that addresses my digestive problems. As long as this product is on the market I will buy it. If you are a first time user then give it about 3 days to take care of the problems. At one time I tried taking one a day and that didn't work so went back to one before each meal and it took 3 days to calm my colon down. As I said at the beginning...It's A Wonderful Product!!!

Reduces bloating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only 2 weeks in and I can feel a difference. Must remember to take one at the beginning of every meal - but it works.

Good Service and Quick Shipment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product was received in India with reasonable time and no custom duty.

Great digestive enzyme!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son uses this enzyme, along with GlutenEase and Digest Gold, every breakfast and dinner. He cannot swallow pills, so we dump this in applesauce and he eats it along with some other supplements before he eats his meal. These enzymes have helped him over the years to heal his gut and digest his food. He was failure to thrive, losing weight and not growing when he began using Enzymedica enzymes at the age of 3. Now he is a healthy weight and overall much stronger.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really helped my son with digestion of gluten and dairy. Tummy is no longer bloated. This is an excellent product. Even our Dr recommends it. Enter BDT 741 at checkout to get 5 percent off your purchase!