Enzymedica, Digest Spectrum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These enzymes are amazing!! They enable me to eat a wide variety of food which I was unable to eat before. I highly recommend them.

Great for kids with ASD

Posted by nikkitay on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a special education therapist and I have been introducing Enzymedica Digest Spectrum to my students with ASD and their caregivers has reported overall wellness in their kids.

Really good quality enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me by someone who said that it really helped with her food intolerances. It seems to help my IBS slightly, but it's expensive so I can't always afford it.

Best enzymes I've used so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best enzymes I've used so far

This is good for heavy meals.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm a light eater so don't use it with every meal. But when I eat meat, fish or chicken with other cooked foods, it's great.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It seems to help with digestion better when i take 2 before meals than if i go without.

Great enzyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This enzyme is really great for our kids, it is broad spectrum and covers many foods and food chemicals that others don't. It does have a strong taste, so hard to open and sprinkle on foods if you have a fussy child. Definetely one of the best enzymes i have tried.

Just started

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it so far. I only take when I eat certain food that can cause gas, bloating or when I eat buffet.

Good enzymes

Posted by NaturopathGabby on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for the diversity and variety of enzymes which make it a good generaliser when it comes to digesting a bunch of different foods. Haven't had any adverse effects and my digestion seems to be fine - no magic breakthroughs here though. Still, worth a try if you're considering a digestive enzyme that contains a well rounded enzyme profile.

Enzymedica - no item delivered

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After 6 weeks I have no product yet. The ordered goods have not been delivered till today. I request refund money.