BRILLIANT WORK ENZYMEDICA!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering with intestinal complications from leukemia and other life threatening medical issues for >10 years now. I dose up with deficiencies, so I took four capsules, twice per day and the results were a complete turnaround. (retired scientist) NO MORE PAIN, no more problems going to the bathroom, energy level is much better, swelling is gone, abdominal pain is gone and I can feel it working on my uterine fibroids as well, which is what serropeptase and nattokinase are also used for. I am thrilled with this product. The pressure relief in my lungs from the mucous decrease feels light years better. It is wonderful to feel so much physical relief in such a short period of time. Great Job!!! Someone finally got the combinations right!

This Product Could Change your life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have had cronic fatigue as well as a host of health issues. Turns out it may have just been a simple enzyme deficiency. This product gave me tons more energy within days of taking it.

Virastop is EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My sister told me about Virastop...I have sinus issues and this stopped it immediately. I also suffer from cold sores, which is a virus and since taking it, no more outbreaks! It cleared up my dog's eyes after his head was hit by a car...Virastop with Goldenseal and Elecampane cleared up the discharge like magic. Get Virastop..it really works.

gets rid of old scar tissue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taken over a period of time will lessen scar tissue (fibrin) in old injuries.

Tamara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to use aganst virus for my doughter. It is very power ful product that get emidiatly result. I see that girl is stronger and not cold. Her problem is easyer. I use together laurisidin and Olive leaf extrack - all this are working togther with Virasop as antibotic and anti herpes medcine

Relief for Intestinal Problems and More

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My daughters and I are taking Virastop in conjuction with SerraPlus or Zymactive. We're seeing a decrease in intestinal problems and a reduction in cold/flu symptons (phelgm, cough,etc). In addition, I have noticed that I have better circulation and my blood pressure results are improving. Also, adding DigestGold has cut down on digestion problems. There seems to a synergistic affect with all three, providing much sought after relief after trying various herbal and over the counter options for intestinal problems.

Couldn't stop coughing...until I used Virastop!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had that kind of cough that kept me up all night, coughing every five minutes or so. Finally, I took Virastop and within 10 minutes, I was able to sleep. It worked for my kids too. We keep extra on hand at all times now.

Amazing stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Digestion is much better now and microscopic parasites are gone! Thank you virastop!

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to stop an impending cold or sore throat in its tracks

Systemic Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a perfect choice for a systemic enzyme product. It doesn't have a bunch of digestive enzymes thrown in that you may not want, and it has a very high level of protease (plant based)