Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Everyone in our home takes this daily! Also works well for acne!

Changed formula and name

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Virastop is now Enzyme Defense and they have removed the nattokinase. The only reason I purchased this is because it had serrapeptase and nattokinase. I will still use.

No side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this according to the recommended dosage with no side effects. In fact I actually noticed it cleared some of my re-occuring blemishes. I do take this on and off so it's hard to give a full review but since taking it I have not been sick. I am around sick children frequently and have not been under the weather yet.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking it a few weeks ago for fibroids. I don't know yet if it is helping me with fibroids. What I noticed that it does help me sleep better. I take it before going to sleep (2) and 2 when I wake up.

Works but be patient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It works but unfortunately I always wait until the cold is full blown before I start to use it. Main reason, it's a bit tough to time the empty stomach part right. Without the empty stomach, its effectiveness becomes questionable. I have found that the best approach for attacking a severe cold is 1) Virastop (four or more a day on empty stomach); 2) apple cider vinegar every hour or so to thin mucous; 3) cat's claw; and 4) Virattack compound. This combination helped me beat down a terrible cold about 1.5 days after I started it.

Enzymedica, Cadidase and Enzymedica Viro Stop Work great together.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These two products Enzymedica, Candidase Enzymes and Enzymedica Virostop Enzymes, when trying to get rid of Candida in the Gut and Fungus in the sinus at the same time. There seems to be a connection between these two condition and I have been using both Enzymedica, Cadidase and Enzymedica Viro Stop to kill both. It's really helped to slow down the fungus in the sinus and Candida with the right diet works to kill the candida’s. I imagine the die-off would be a lot worse, if I wasn't. But I believe these are both good products used harmoniously and together I give them a 5 Star. Although, I have used Enzymedica Viro Stop before by itself for my sinuses and it did an ok job at least 4 star by itself. I thought it worked better, when Enzymedica Viro Stop use to use SeaProse S. Anyway, these two products are also safe for those on the SCD Diet (Special Carbohydrate Diet). There are no hidden inulin or maltodextrin are any other ingredients that would be bad for someone on the SCD Diet. It is always good to call the company to make sure no ingredients of changed before using, but at the time of my use its was safe. Enzymedica is usually a very trusted and reliable company and yes I will be buying from them again these products, when needed in the future.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff to cut a cold fast!

Good stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I know it is pricey, but it is effective. do it regularly and you'll get used to a schedule of taking it on an empty stomach and waiting to eat. It works!

Good for Colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taking this made me feel like my cold was gone! I could tell it certainly helped me recover.

The best product ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best product ever for antivirus protocol