Does what it says!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

1/2 day after taking this product I can "feel" my immune system fighting harder! Fights the effects of candida as well.

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking 2-3 at a time and it seems to be working but I'm taking it along w/Candex and nattokinase and a strict Candida diet so its hard to tell what's making the difference, but my BP and IBS seems to be calming down, still have eczema from possible Candida. Next time I'll buy the 2X.

A formula that really makes a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take enzyme defense half of the year (at regular intervals), together with nattokinase, as well as daily digestive enzymes. It does support my body enormously, inflammation settles down to stable levels, I would recommend it to everyone dealing with auto-immunity!

Imuniteto stiprintojas

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Šį produktą naudoju imununinės sistemos stabilizavimui , nes sergu sistemine sklerodermija. Man enzyme defense mažina tinimus. Aišku kaina nemaža

ViraStop.. a Must Have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using ViraStop for nearly two years now. I use it at the onset of a Cold and each time it has either stopped it in it's tracks, or if I don't take ViraStop in time it's drastically reduced the duration of the cold. I travel often for work, and will take ViraStop before taking a flight, or if I'm in an environment with alot of sickness and "knock on wood" I have been in the clear each time. I am a true believer that ViraStop truly works!

KILLS MOST OF THE VIRUS

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ViraStop to clear viruses and it is doing an excellent job with minimum side effects. After i used it also in combination with Candidase of Enzymedica to clear up candida i feel more energetic and more healthy than ever before.Enzymedica is an expensive company but all of her products are great and very effective

Good for minor infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

taken daily, helps keep colds and other infection at bay. good product, though a bit pricey.

Kill that Bug

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When all else fails, I turn to Virastop to kill off some nasty virus that has been attacking me.

Great product

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm just starting on these and also doing the GAPS protocol to rectify gut dysbiosis and leaky gut. I thought this would also help for this. Since I'm doing many changes it's hard to know what is due to what but I think everything is helping. I also take the Digestion enzymes from the same company.

Have tried better brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was taking a different brand of serra but had run out, and decided to order this one because I was placing an order for other items on iHerb. Unfortunately, compared to the brand I was taking prior to this one it just wasn't as good which was quite disappointing.