Good product to use with Candidase

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used Vira stop inconjuction with Candidase and was very pleased.

Does what it says!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

1/2 day after taking this product I can "feel" my immune system fighting harder! Fights the effects of candida as well.

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking 2-3 at a time and it seems to be working but I'm taking it along w/Candex and nattokinase and a strict Candida diet so its hard to tell what's making the difference, but my BP and IBS seems to be calming down, still have eczema from possible Candida. Next time I'll buy the 2X.

Imuniteto stiprintojas

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Šį produktą naudoju imununinės sistemos stabilizavimui , nes sergu sistemine sklerodermija. Man enzyme defense mažina tinimus. Aišku kaina nemaža

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was having trouble sleeping due to a weekend immune system. I notice I sleep deeper and longer while taking this. At first it did the opposite, maybe die off first couple days . Also I noticed circulation is way better. Being a guy and having optimal circulatoin is very important. ;)

ViraStop.. a Must Have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using ViraStop for nearly two years now. I use it at the onset of a Cold and each time it has either stopped it in it's tracks, or if I don't take ViraStop in time it's drastically reduced the duration of the cold. I travel often for work, and will take ViraStop before taking a flight, or if I'm in an environment with alot of sickness and "knock on wood" I have been in the clear each time. I am a true believer that ViraStop truly works!

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on December 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

ViraStop to clear viruses and it is doing an excellent job with minimum side effects. After i used it also in combination with Candidase of Enzymedica to clear up candida i feel more energetic and more healthy than ever before.Enzymedica is an expensive company but all of her products are great and very effective

Good for minor infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

taken daily, helps keep colds and other infection at bay. good product, though a bit pricey.

Kill that Bug

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

When all else fails, I turn to Virastop to kill off some nasty virus that has been attacking me.

Great product

Posted by adechamplain on April 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm just starting on these and also doing the GAPS protocol to rectify gut dysbiosis and leaky gut. I thought this would also help for this. Since I'm doing many changes it's hard to know what is due to what but I think everything is helping. I also take the Digestion enzymes from the same company.