Great Natural Multivitamin

Posted by teddy9 on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried plenty of whole food based multivitamins ranging from Garden of Life, New Chapter, MegaFood, etc. But this particular one has consistently been my favorite to date. It's very gentle on your stomach, with just two pills a day that you can either space out or take both in one go, it's very well priced for a whole food based vitamin that covers all the bases on what you need daily, you get loads of beneficial enzymes courtesy of the specialty of Enzymedica brand and also a probiotic - it's got plenty to be happy about when researching which multi you need. But the biggest thing for me was the fact these pills are perfectly sized and easy to swallow. I cannot count how many times I've nearly choked on a huge tablet and tried to avoid my vitamins for fear of that discomfort. The beauty is you can also open them up and mix into drink or food and be on your way. Honestly my favorite multivitamin and one I highly recommend.

I like the low dose formula of this multivitamin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best multivitamins I have tried so far.I like the low dose formula of this supplement. Because these's growing evidence that high dose vitamins are counterproductive and harmful for your health.

Feels completely different to synthetic multi vitamins but need higher doses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I feel this a great product however the doses are not high enough for my needs for vitamin C, vitamin K, biotin, calcium, iodine, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese and chromium. I do rely on a multi vitamin daily to give me 100% RDI of these nutrients and I found I was feeling quite weak after a few days taking this multi vitamin. It was the same weak feeling I get when I missed taking my synthetic multi vitamin. I do however wish the quantities of these nutrients were 100% of the RDI, as I love this multi. It feels completely different to taking a synthetic multi. I also loved all the added extras in this product. I definitely could feel the difference here.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use it for a month, but one tablet per day (not two as in discription of product). Feel myself better, skin and hair became more healthy looking. Would be order this product again.

The best multi-vitamin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

All natural, and you are less likely to overdose your daily intake because the vitamin concentrations are not too high. They give me loads of energy and contains enzymes which is a plus too. I absolutely love it and I will keep buying it.

perfect vitamin for low-dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i take junst one capsule a day it's enough some researchers say high dose vitmin is harmful for you gentle on stomach and my energy level's up

excellent

Posted by Scottishdave on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The future of multi-vitamins.

Good multi vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this multi vitamin because the dosage of vitamins and minerals is not too high and it has added enzymes and probiotics .

EASY ON THE STOMACH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This multi is easy on my stomach. Vit B's have always given me after taste....this one does not. Will continue to buy.

cool