Amazing for weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product really works for weight loss. I have dropped a dress size in a week since taking this! At first I did feel bloated for a couple of days and thought the product wasn't working but persistence pays - it must have been part of the detox and cleansing process. The enzymes work by not only breaking down the excess fat in the body, but because you assimilate more nutrients due to the enzymes breaking down the food more effectively, you feel less hungry and eat less. Also helps detoxify the liver. Will definitely purchase again.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I had my gall bladder out I can't digest fatty foods. Lypo Gold takes care of the problem. I highly recommend it!

Fat digestion aid

Posted by truevitality on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the enzymedica range and this one is no exception. Great for breaking down fats and good if you have problems with your liver and/or gallbladder

Immune system didn't like it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My immune system doesn't like any of the Enzymedica products, including this one. However - of the four or five products I've tried, this affected me least negatively and I did find benefit from it at first. I might look at it again in future, though it's expensive. I like that it has no fillers. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above

difficulty in digest fats finished

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i use this product before meals together with Digest Gold. It has helped me overcome all my digest and IBS problems. It also supports my gallbladder and has reduced the choldesterol about 40 degrees in one month of usage. It also helps me to loose weight because it burns the fats of the body.

Excellent Choice for Fat Digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent at making fatty foods digestible. And while it is super for digestion I also had a reduction in cholesterol with this product to the tune of 30+ points. It wasn't even my goal, just a nice 'side effect'.

Has helped with fat metabolism

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

'Seemed to develop an issue with fats after using coconut oil for a period of months. This really helped and I seem to be myself again. I took it first alone, then added Digest Gold as per label recommendations.

EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Digest fats better. My sister takes with and in between meals. Has helped her lose 60 pounds so far. She takes Digest Gold as well. These are the best enzymes I've found so far, and I've tried many. Go ahead and spend the money for the best-won't take as many pills to do the job.

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This seems to help with fats and it may just help with weight loss. I feel better when I take it.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

since learning my son isn't digesting fats well, we started on this enzyme, and I can already see a difference. we'll test again in a few months to be sure, but I think it will show improvement as well.