THIS WORKS!Sinus/postnasal drip/coughing NO MORE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These capsules ROCK! No more post nasal drip, no more coughing due to mucous - it just STOPS when you take 2-4 on an empty stomach.

mucostop

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had chronic Sinus problems for 40 years. Three operations, and no relief. However, since taking Mucostop and a daily Saline flush ( Neilmed ) I am having the most success ever. No or much reduced post nasal drip, less congestion too. When I feel good, I reduce my intake to 2 capsules once pef day. When I feel sinus congestion increasing, I increase. I would recommend this to all. Saline flush is crucial as well.

Amazing for biofilms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love this enzyme formula helps amazingly with breaking down biofilms

reliefatlast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started this on 9/29/13,and cannot believe the junk it brought up out of me, along with the saline solution.it is miraculous,to say the least.i have had sinus trouble for over 30 years,along with several surgeries,to limited avail,will keep this in my necessary stash of meds.

WORKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mucostop really helps curb sinus or cold problems without drying you up or making you feel poorly.

Amazing Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this after having a persistent cough with lots of phlegm and mucuous. Noticed a significant difference after taking just two capsules! Have almost recovered completely now after taking 8 capsules in 3 days. Much more effective than flumicil or mucoslovan that the doctor has prescribed!Love it!

Mucostop

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for my neighbor, who swears by it.

They have helped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had a sinus problem for about five years and after one operation it returned . These tablets have definitely helped and I am now needing far less sprays . They are a bit expensive but this site has the best price thank you

Helps with phelgm!

Posted by buildingupmoms on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Took it when I had a bad out of sinus attack and it brought relief!

The better product