Like This A Lot, A Huge Potential In Serrapeptase

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Serrapeptase is said to be amazing and possibilities with serrapeptase are so powerful that I definitely will continue to use this product after first two packages. I feel great with this even when I really do not see any differencies expect during the first week I got a rash to my hand in the same place where I reacted to Chlorella last year for a half year. This time the reaction was only a couple of days but tells that body reacted to this supplement and started sending out something unwanted. Serragold is said to being able to cleanse dead proteins out from the body. I have MS-disease and this is the reason I want to give serrapeptase a real chance and I am planning to use this product at least two years to see what it is capable of doing. I have taken one capsule two or three times daily. One during night and one usually before going to bed and the third during the day when I have been without food at least two hours before and not planning to eat anything for an hour to follow. It is very important to take serrapeptase to an empty stomach to give it the possibility to work. Otherwise it is just used to help in digestion. I trust Enzymedica. If you find this review helpful, please clkick the Yes button below, thank you. You are also warmly welcome to read and rate my other product reviews. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Knee pain gone! Able to breathe on back while sleeping

Posted by menotbrainwashed on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using SerraGold off and on since October 2011. With the very first dose, pain in my right knee was gone! I had a limp from knee pain for a decade. It took about a week maybe two for the swelling and stiffness in my right knee to go away. Another benefit I notice rather quickly was that I could breathe while laying in bed on my back. I looked it up and discovered that arthritis inflammation in my knee and sinus cavity caused the knee pain and swollen sinuses which blocked my ability to breathe. When I first had this knee pain years ago, I went to my doctor and a specialist who did x-rays, cat scans and other tests to determine the cause of my knee pain. The specialist said there was really no wear on my knee so they could not determine the cause. SerraGold solved the mystery for me! I recommended it to my brother who has rheumatoid arthritis which causes pain and lumps in his finger and hands. He has been taking SerraGold for a while and reports the pain is going away and he feels great!

best serrapeptase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best serrapeptase. I tried all of them and this is the strongest.

Unkinow mineral blend included with enzymes

Posted by nutranut on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

There is a mineral blend in this product that keeps the enzymes from being destroyed in the stomach and alleviates the need for an enteric coating-according to the manufacturer. I believe that this is a good product, but I am uncomfortable taking an unkown "mineral blend". I take other supplements, including some for my hypothyroid condition. Some include certain minerals. You need to be careful with the amounts and types of minerals you take. It would be helpful to know what minerals are included in this product. Also, after taking this I noticed an aftertaste and a peculiar odor to my perspiration. My husband still uses this brand, but I have switched to Serretia. I think the serrapeptase enzyme is great and it has helped both of us with joint pain and scar tissue.

Wow! It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't usually write reviews, but I have been telling everyone I know about SerraGold. I have chronic hip and other joint pain from chronic Lyme disease. I have tried many other products for joint pain and had little results. After starting SerraGold I was amazed to find that the hip pain I usually experience at night while trying to sleep was nearly gone. I have slept better after starting SerraGold than I have in a very LONG time!

Good anti-inflammatory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I use this product for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is an enzyme, but when taken on an empty stomach (we take upon arising) it works to fight inflammation.

SerraGold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this each day for past 7mos and when i dont i feel the difference! I would recomend for all those that experience joint/back/neck discomfort..an added benefit...it also helps to clean the arteries.

Sinus help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These so far seem to help my sinuses.

Not sure yet...

Posted by kristinidema on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm trying different Serrapeptase products to see if it can lick my Morton's neuroma... It really seems to make it worse! My feet feel more inflamed than not...It's strange. I've read so much about this enzyme helping this condition. Yet...nothing...I've taken other products religiously that I've not had luck with. I like this company so I will continue taking for at least 2 months...We'll see...

Great produt, works fine!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My skin feels smoother already the next day when taking these. And even my teeth feel cleaner! This product really cleans body. I have always had very dry and cracking heels but after taking these for a while I noticed my heels were fine and smooth. Some people say that any disease could be cured with large intake of all kinds of enzymes. After using enzymes for a while I'm beginning to believe it...

1 2 3 4