Enzymedica,Stem XCell, 60 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product was suggested to be by my doctor after I had a stem cell procedure. He said he takes it himself and recommends it to all his patients. Barbara Sierra

Bob

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for 3 weeks and suspect it is part of the recent improvement in my health.I can't say how much of the improvement this product is responsible for because I have also starting using a protein shake product at the same time;but I do believe it is part of it and I will continue to take it for the foreseeable future.I believe in this product!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with the product. However, I need to order the product from Europe. It would come in handy, if you could provide the product in larger packages.

Stem Xcell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Mijn man neemt dit produkt op voorspraak va, dokter. Hij is heel tevreden

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help

Naura Cell Plant Based Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

iHerb was very prompt in delivering this product which I appreciated. Too soon to review the product since I have not used it for an extended period of time, but my experience with Enzymedica has been extremely with quality of their products. I will do business with iHerb in the future.

Fast ship to thailand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fast ship to thailand.

Stem Cell Order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent delivery time, price and fact that you had the supplement, which my doctor suggested.

Belief

Posted by MarjiMum on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been taking these for a few months now. He has diabetes and fibromyalgia. There is also a strong family history of heart problems. He manages his pain with medication and insulin for his diabetes. Over the last couple of months his "well-being" has improved to the point where he has returned to the gym after many years away. It is impossible to say if this improvement can be attributed to the Stem XCell capsules but the Enzymedica website says that Stem XCell helps in maintaining and promoting the health and growth of stem cells to optimize health and wellness. He will continue to take them.

Gives me a happy feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking a multivitamin and immune system pill together for about 4 years. I added this to my regimen about a week ago, I don't know if it's 2 early to notice any changes, but I definitely feel like something new is going on inside. 1. I don't want to be vulgar, but I have been passing gas for the pass 4 days. Maybe that's part of it, i don't know and also I have been eating better( I mean my appetite is better). I have craving for food that I haven't thought about in years. Not bad foods, just like fruits and veggies. And I've started eating 4 or 5 times a day including dinner. I'm hoping that it all up hill form here. I love the idea of feeling better and eating better. Will come back with a new review in about 4 months (Hence the 4 stars). Wish me Luck.

1 2