Enzymedica,Stem XCell, 60 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product was suggested to be by my doctor after I had a stem cell procedure. He said he takes it himself and recommends it to all his patients. Barbara Sierra

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with the product. However, I need to order the product from Europe. It would come in handy, if you could provide the product in larger packages.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help

Gives me a happy feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking a multivitamin and immune system pill together for about 4 years. I added this to my regimen about a week ago, I don't know if it's 2 early to notice any changes, but I definitely feel like something new is going on inside. 1. I don't want to be vulgar, but I have been passing gas for the pass 4 days. Maybe that's part of it, i don't know and also I have been eating better( I mean my appetite is better). I have craving for food that I haven't thought about in years. Not bad foods, just like fruits and veggies. And I've started eating 4 or 5 times a day including dinner. I'm hoping that it all up hill form here. I love the idea of feeling better and eating better. Will come back with a new review in about 4 months (Hence the 4 stars). Wish me Luck.

Didn’t Take This product Long

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take enough supplements and didn’t need to add this to my daily routine. So didn’t try it long term, can’t comment on it.