Great effective and Worth trying, You can get 5 to 20% DISC0UNT by entering the below life time PR0M0 C0DE for all iherb products

Posted by A on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Enter the C0DE above without space at Apply PR0M0 C0DE window, enjoy the 5 to 20% less in your whole cart. As this is lifetime PR0M0 C0DE, you can note down and use whenever you purchase from iherb in future!

Gives me a happy feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking a multivitamin and immune system pill together for about 4 years. I added this to my regimen about a week ago, I don't know if it's 2 early to notice any changes, but I definitely feel like something new is going on inside. 1. I don't want to be vulgar, but I have been passing gas for the pass 4 days. Maybe that's part of it, i don't know and also I have been eating better( I mean my appetite is better). I have craving for food that I haven't thought about in years. Not bad foods, just like fruits and veggies. And I've started eating 4 or 5 times a day including dinner. I'm hoping that it all up hill form here. I love the idea of feeling better and eating better. Will come back with a new review in about 4 months (Hence the 4 stars). Wish me Luck.

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

recomendet

Didn’t Take This product Long

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take enough supplements and didn’t need to add this to my daily routine. So didn’t try it long term, can’t comment on it.

first time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Let me try this one first and I'll come back to review.

1 2