Enzymedica,Stem XCell, 60 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product was suggested to be by my doctor after I had a stem cell procedure. He said he takes it himself and recommends it to all his patients. Barbara Sierra

Belief

Posted by MarjiMum on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been taking these for a few months now. He has diabetes and fibromyalgia. There is also a strong family history of heart problems. He manages his pain with medication and insulin for his diabetes. Over the last couple of months his "well-being" has improved to the point where he has returned to the gym after many years away. It is impossible to say if this improvement can be attributed to the Stem XCell capsules but the Enzymedica website says that Stem XCell helps in maintaining and promoting the health and growth of stem cells to optimize health and wellness. He will continue to take them.

Bob

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for 3 weeks and suspect it is part of the recent improvement in my health.I can't say how much of the improvement this product is responsible for because I have also starting using a protein shake product at the same time;but I do believe it is part of it and I will continue to take it for the foreseeable future.I believe in this product!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with the product. However, I need to order the product from Europe. It would come in handy, if you could provide the product in larger packages.

Stem Xcell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Mijn man neemt dit produkt op voorspraak va, dokter. Hij is heel tevreden

Naura Cell Plant Based Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

iHerb was very prompt in delivering this product which I appreciated. Too soon to review the product since I have not used it for an extended period of time, but my experience with Enzymedica has been extremely with quality of their products. I will do business with iHerb in the future.

Stem Cell Order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent delivery time, price and fact that you had the supplement, which my doctor suggested.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help

Fast ship to thailand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fast ship to thailand.

Great effective and Worth trying, you can less 5 to 10% by the below lifetime PR0M0 C0DE for all iherb products

Posted by DISC0UN by enter YEN 1349 on Feb 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Enter the C0DE above without space at Apply PR0M0 C0DE window, enjoy the 5 to 10 % less in your whole cart. As this is lifetime PR0M0 C0DE, you can note down and use whenever you purchase from iherb! (this month only for first time buyer but you can put the code in case you have surprise!)

1 2