my favorite chocolate on iherb, yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not a big fan of non fairy chocolates but this beats them all its so good!! Rich, Minty and I love the texture. I give this to my friends and family and they all fall in love with it. 乳製品が入ってないチョコは苦手なのですが、こちらは入ってなくっても1番大好きなチョコです!濃厚でミントの香りがほのかにあり、ツブツブした食感があって最高です!友人や家族にプレゼントするのですが、みんな絶賛します!

Excellent taset, love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent taset, love it

description right on

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The chocolate is rich and creamy, not at all bitter or chalky like a lot of dark chocolate. It has a smooth consistency and melts in your mouth. The mint is heavenly. There are little pieces of mint that sort of taste like mint cookies. Definitely worth the price!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i love it

Fair trade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love being able to buy fair trade products.

tasty!

Posted by JuliaAliceBriges on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Natural raw minty chocolate

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

love it

TRY. NOW.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

OM NOM MY GOD. This is my favorite chocolate bar. I missed this so much when I moved to Korea (I used to buy it at stores in the States) and having it delivered to my door abroad was a heavenly experience. The mint crunchies are to die for!

great chocolate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i'm a mint lover but in my country there's not many mint chocolate product (maybe none) so i ordered here and just tasted it. it's awesome!! perfect combination mint and chocolate. definitely recommend this! i should have bought more than one.... chocolate quality is nice and it's organic so there's nothing to hate about. i love this!! but i think darker chocolate also would be great for me, though.

Peppermint Crispy Minty Goodness