One of the better Gluten free and organic cereals

Posted by NBPT10 on June 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best Gluten free and organic cold breakfast cereals I have found. It tastes good and is very low in sugar. It is certified Organic by Oregon Tilth which is a much stricter certification than USDA Organic. Also, it is certified non-GMO. I try to avoid gluten free cereals that contain corn as much of the corn in the US is GMO. This has no corn in it so that is a plus. Corn is also one of the more common foods that people are testing sensitive to. This one passes all of my personal requirements. If you found this review helpful kindly visit my iherb home page for more value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Posted by archeiherb on April 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good source of Carbohydrate.It tastes puffy and if cradled in the mouth,it'll melt slowly.

Start the day right

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like the flavor and crunch of the Erewhon brown rice cereal. A bowl of this with some almond milk and a packet of Stevia Supreme make my morning hunger go away.

Love it

Posted by SugarQueen on October 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

will buy again!

Why does this get soft so quickly...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found this much too bland and the rice bits got soft really quickly when milk was added. Rather tasteless, soggy cereal is not really my idea of a satisfactory breakfast. I sprinkled them on top of yogurt, which was a better way to eat them as they didn't go soft so fast.

Bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

These cereal boxes came saturated with the odor FRAGRANCE Chemicals like air freshener or heavy laundry products. Inside the box the smell was on the bag. Inside the bag the smell was on the cereal. I got ill from the smell with a migraine and other reactions. I did not eat any of this. The bags are in another bag now in my garage. This should be a refund to my account.

Keep it coming!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is my mom's most favorite cereal. She can literally eat it every morning, with sliced banana and a bit of milk. We buy our cereal by the case now so we can be sure to never run out.

Posted by SiberianMommy on November 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our family loves these!

Loved by my kids!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find gluten free stuff that is tasty but this tastes just like regular rice krisipies!! For once my gluten free kid doesn't feel like she's missing out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this cereal, it is a much healthier alternative to standard rice crisps

1 2 3 4