One of the better Gluten free and organic cereals

Posted by NBPT10 on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best Gluten free and organic cold breakfast cereals I have found. It tastes good and is very low in sugar. It is certified Organic by Oregon Tilth which is a much stricter certification than USDA Organic. Also, it is certified non-GMO. I try to avoid gluten free cereals that contain corn as much of the corn in the US is GMO. This has no corn in it so that is a plus. Corn is also one of the more common foods that people are testing sensitive to. This one passes all of my personal requirements. If you found this review helpful kindly visit my iherb home page for more value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Apr 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good source of Carbohydrate.It tastes puffy and if cradled in the mouth,it'll melt slowly.

Start the day right

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like the flavor and crunch of the Erewhon brown rice cereal. A bowl of this with some almond milk and a packet of Stevia Supreme make my morning hunger go away.

Love it

Posted by SugarQueen on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

will buy again!

Loved by my kids!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find gluten free stuff that is tasty but this tastes just like regular rice krisipies!! For once my gluten free kid doesn't feel like she's missing out.

delicioso

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this cereal, it is a much healthier alternative to standard rice crisps

Crispy rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it! I've been ordering this cereal for a while now and will continue to order it as needed. It tastes great and the texture is as it I expect it to be.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not bad

Crispy

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it is the right crispy. Others, sold here do not have the right crispiness. This one is a little more expensive, but has the correct texture for me.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Simple, tasty cereal without too much sugar or other additives.

1 2 3