Great GF cereal alternative if salt is an issue for you

Posted by NBPT10 on July 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the better Gluten free (GF)and organic cold breakfast cereals I have found. It tastes good and is very low in sugar and salt. It has much less salt than its sister cereal so it is a great alternative to someone who needs to watch their salt intake. It is certified Organic by Oregon Tilth which is a much stricter certification than USDA Organic. Also certified non-GMO. I try to avoid gluten free cereals that contain corn as much of the corn in the US is GMO. This has no corn in it. Corn is also one of the more common foods that people are testing sensitive to. This one passes all of my personal requirements. If you found this review helpful kindly visit my iherb home page for more value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Simply amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

I know it's "just corn flakes", but they were really tasty and just crunchy enough. I eat it every day, and couldn't do without. After using it for a while, I make sure to buy new packets every other week just to make sure I don't run out. Absolutely love the flavour, and love that it could be used as supplements to yoghurt or energy bars. One downside though: they get soggy really quick, so I always make sure not to poure too much milk in and eat it right away.

Just okay for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not a bad cereal, but for the money, I'd stick to others -- puffed kamut, puffed rice, more bang for the buck. However, if you want a healthier version of rice krispies, this is for you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

Healthy rice crispies! I use them to make a light crunchy bar for a hiking snack. Excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

Used it in a homemade granola. Tasted great! They do not taste much by themselves, but they added a delicious crisp to my granola.

great ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

i bought this cereal because my 15 month old loves to share a bowl of cereal with me and i wanted him to have something healthy. he loved it although it's pretty tasteless and, according to the box, has almost zero nutrients. i'd still buy it again as it could make some fun cookies or treats with it..

No sweetiness

Posted by opheart on August 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm disappointed: it's NOT sweet. Crispy - yes, but not sweet. My family and I eat it with maple syrup - then it's good, but nothing special. Will not buy again.