love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really loved it and it moistures and make my face glow in the morning ❤️😍

Great result after first use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In the morning after washing mask off with warm water, skin feels soft but not excessively tight after skin is dried. During application before bed, mask took awhile to become less wet. I lined the pillow with a towel, just in case. Will continue to use once a week to see further improvements.

LOVE!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you have really dry skin like I do, then this stuff is a dream come true! I always use it as a last step in my routine before bed and I wake up with plump, moist, glowing skin!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it, skin looks fresh and mat in the morning. Recommend

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

did nothing for me 😔😑

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used this product religiously and saw no results. It smells great and feels refreshing when applied to the face, and is great to use as a base for your foundation/markup.

Does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this, skin felt dewy which I love. Must use every night. Works better if you use aloe vera mask before. You feel the barrier between your skin and the pillow. I like that.

I would buy it again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Even though it's a sleeping pack it doesn't feel heavy at all! Of course it does sit on your skin all night and is slowly absorbed but that's the point. it smells great and it really works. I use it once/twice a week and my skin feels plumper the next morning almost bouncier.

Olga

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good but doesn't absorb fully. In the morning I feel it on my face. Smell is nice

Great!