Great item

Posted by Iherb1st on July 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

เนื้อโลชั่นบางเบา แห้งซึมไม่ต้องรอนาน ใช้ตัวนี้ทาทุกวันแล้วตามด้วยแป้งฝุ่น ไม่มีผิวผดหรือสิวอุดตันตามมาเลย หน้าไม่หมองดำเมื่อใช้ต่อเนื่อง ตอนนี้ใช้จนใกล้หมดขวดแล้ว คิดว่าคงสั่งต่อแน่นอน :)

Disgusting

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is SO THICK. It is definitely NOT lightweight. It's very difficult to rub it into my face and I am often left with white splotches on my face. In the hot summer, if my face sweats, then the perspiration comes off as not-so-subtle white because of this stuff. I absolutely do not recommend.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Eucerin products are kinda expensive in KSA, I love buying them from iHerb because of the price and the fast shipping. Thank you.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lightweight, non greasy and it absorbs readily, leaving a matt surface.

Nice spf but not lightweight enough

Posted by doppelganger on December 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the packaging with the pump, love the amount of product that will last me a good whole year but the consistency isn't lightweight enough to use under make up. Even if I wait for 10 to 15 minutes, or slightly pat my face with a tissue to take away the oils it won't work. And it is wintertime now, so it would be much worse in the summer.

Wasn't for me

Posted by vickyherb on June 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm a mixed chick with brown skin living in Northern Europe, so I've never had to use sunblock. I realize that just because I don't get sunburnt doesn't mean that I'm not at a risk for melanoma or photoaging. I've been desperately trying to find a sunblock for a while now, but they all make my face itchy and/or leave a white cast. While this particular brand blended well into my skin, the itching was unbearable! I ended up giving it away.

Excellent in all respects

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am a 52-year-old male, and my dermatologist recommended a sunscreen/moisturizer for my fair skin. This product is not greasy or heavy and is easily applied to the face, and it has no fragrance so it is suitable for both men and women. I think it is a great product for those of us with pale skin. A+

Light sunscreen that really works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I tried it a few times and it is really good. It is not very white and is super light. I put my makeup on after using it and it does not affect the foundation or CC cream at all as some just don't sit well on my skin. Definitely recommends trying it.

efective

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is cheap and efective

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried so many moisturizers over the years. I struggle a lot with finding the right products because my skin is so sensitive and clog prone, and I have never been able to use a moisturizer without breaking out. But this has been a miracle product, no acne or greasy face issues. Absolutely love this product. You can get a little bit white after applying it, but that disappears within minutes. I wait about five minutes then apply make up and it goes really well over it. Yes, I would recommend this to a friend