Wonderful

Posted by AnnaTrepachko on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The cream effectively heals eczema flare up without any steroids and hormones. Thanks to it, my skin looks much better now.

Great moisturiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Eucerin effectively clears up dry skin and excema for my son and I. There is no smell, which is a bonus for those with allergies to scents. I had hoped the product would be more natural, but was pleasantly surprised by how effective this cream is. Would certainly buy again.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for eczyma skin but cap is difficult to remove to squeeze out more. Need to cut into half when about 80% used. Cream dry out easily if exposed to air.

I Love This Product. This Cream Helps To Hydrate My Sensitive Skin .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not sticky feeling, no funny smell. I like this cream

رائع .. AMAZING !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best hydrating cream for eczema , helped my mother with redness and itching caused by eczema .. والدتي تعاني من الأكزيما وساعدها كثيرا في تخفيف الحكة والأحمرار ومرطب جيد جداِ

Very good for eczema

Posted by energyguy on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Whenever my eczema feels itchy, this cream really helps. The redness of the eczema also faded when you use the cream for a few days.

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really a great item. Great for rash and eczema.

good moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Packaging is not great as you have to cut it up to get to what won't come out of the tube. The cream itself is thick but absorbs well. I like it, but I prefer CeraVe for my eczema.

Not that good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Somebody here was writing that they recemtly changed formula, that would explain why earlier reviews were better. I didnt like it personally cos it doesnt really moistures well, and it creates the feeling of thin film on my hands. Also it doesnt seem to have any soothing effect on eczemas on my hands. I would rather recommend trying "Eucerin Aquaphor soothing ointment". Its absorbs slower but softens dry skin greatly and lasts all day

Best Eczema Cream I have found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many creams from drs etc. My mum brought this back from Hawaii for me to try and it has been the best I have ever found. It has kept my skin soft and mositurized so well. Just brought another 2 from here as we can't get it in NZ. I would definatly recommend it to anyone with eczema prone skin.

1 2 3 4