► One of The Best Cleansers In The Market !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on December 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

This Cleanser by Eucerin contains the essential ingredients necessary to create a detergent-based, water-soluble cleanser that is suitable for all skin types. The fragrance-free formula is truly gentle, removes makeup well and doesn’t leave a residue on skin. It also preserves skin's moisture balance, protects and nourishes skin's surface as I cleanse. And, a superb great value as well. What more could I ask for? Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality fairly priced product with no hesitation. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Didn't work for me unfortunately

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this with high expectations due to the good comments others have been leaving it. It did clean my skin well but it left my face looking really dry I'm not sure whats the word..patchy? My skin just did not feel/look good after cleansing with this. I gave it several more tries thinking that my skin needed time to get use to it but I kept getting the same results. Anyway,I gave it to my mom hoping it'll work for her.Shes currently using it but she doesn't like it too much either. She said it dries out her skin a little and doesn't remove all of her makeup and that she's going to replace it soon. Fortunately, this didn't cost me too much and so it wasn't too bad. To sum up, this was my experience with the product maybe it'll work better for others, I don't know. Btw, my skin is a oily/combination type and its prone to blemishes and acne. Maybe this only works for sensitive skin types?

Love it!

Posted by AndreeaPretty on March 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best cleansers I've ever bought!

One of the best!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best facial cleanser that I've ever used.. It's gentle and mild enough for my dry skin. I will definitely order it again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gentle, almost too gentle for my oily/combo skin. Have to wash face twice to clean properly.

not good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this HYDRATING cleanser DRIES OUT my skin....:-(

Posted by DesertLiving on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well, love it. Not drying and skin feels supple after using.

ล้างสะอาดดี ที่สำคัญถูกกว่าซื้อในไทย

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

ใช้แล้วผ่านครับ ไม่แย่ แต่เทียบคุณภาพกะราคาแล้วให้ผ่านได้ไม่ยาก เพราะที่ไทยแพงครับ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Bought this cleanser based on the good reviews here, my fault i didn't read the ingredients, it contains SLS and smells chemical too. also the pump broke after 3 uses. on the other hand, this cleanser does its job.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super gentle soap free cleanser, works well to remove last traces of makeup, leaves skin soft, hydrated and dirt cheap price. A close dupe for Alpha Hydrox (Alpha Skincare) Refreshing Face Wash. Would love to see Alpha Skincare restocked at iherb again we can't get it in Australia!!