Didn't work for me unfortunately

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this with high expectations due to the good comments others have been leaving it. It did clean my skin well but it left my face looking really dry I'm not sure whats the word..patchy? My skin just did not feel/look good after cleansing with this. I gave it several more tries thinking that my skin needed time to get use to it but I kept getting the same results. Anyway,I gave it to my mom hoping it'll work for her.Shes currently using it but she doesn't like it too much either. She said it dries out her skin a little and doesn't remove all of her makeup and that she's going to replace it soon. Fortunately, this didn't cost me too much and so it wasn't too bad. To sum up, this was my experience with the product maybe it'll work better for others, I don't know. Btw, my skin is a oily/combination type and its prone to blemishes and acne. Maybe this only works for sensitive skin types?

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Bought this cleanser based on the good reviews here, my fault i didn't read the ingredients, it contains SLS and smells chemical too. also the pump broke after 3 uses. on the other hand, this cleanser does its job.

not for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

I find it strange this product calls itself gentle when it contains the detergent sodium laureth sulfate, which is hard on the skin. I didn't have an immediate reaction, but after continued use my skin definitely became drier and redder.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Average, will not repurchase

It should have a better package

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is good, however, no package to protect the product. The top was loose and made all my other products were wet. It is better to use a plastic bag for the package rather than nothing.