► One of The Best Cleansers In The Market !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This Cleanser by Eucerin contains the essential ingredients necessary to create a detergent-based, water-soluble cleanser that is suitable for all skin types. The fragrance-free formula is truly gentle, removes makeup well and doesn’t leave a residue on skin. It also preserves skin's moisture balance, protects and nourishes skin's surface as I cleanse. And, a superb great value as well. What more could I ask for? Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality fairly priced product with no hesitation. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

One of the best!!

Posted by Reviewer3180202 on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best facial cleanser that I've ever used.. It's gentle and mild enough for my dry skin. I will definitely order it again.

Love it!

Posted by AndreeaPretty on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best cleansers I've ever bought!

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer3132195 on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best cleansers I've ever bought! It cleans out even waterproof make-up!!! It has no smell, which is a good thing for those who don't like having a particular fragrance in their cleanser. It is gentle, but no hydrating. Not for my type of skin.

Great product!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Has a very faint fresh smell, doensn't dry skin, cleanses really well. Great price for the quantity and quality. I already ordered another one for my mom!

Best cleanser

Posted by 5451415632732311510 on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's fragrancee free and has no irritants. It doesn't foam much, but it feels like a cream on your face, so I really enjoy cleansing my sin with it. Before I cleanse, I remove my makeup with a makeup remover lotion and then follow with this cleanser and a micellar lotion. I have no complains, I know my skin is really clean when I finish this rit. It doesn't dry my face at all, unlike other cleansers out there. After usage, my skin feels happy. I really, really love it! And it has a great price too!

Good enough for my skin

Posted by 5612760401241934662 on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It leaves my skin just a little bit too dry if I use a big amount. But the ingredients are great. I have sensitive skin and do not tolerate any kind of product but this one is fine for me. I will continue using it.

The best!!!!

Posted by Iselena on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best cleanser I have ever used! It is so gentle and soft, perfect for my sensitive skin. The most important is that I don' t feel my face dry after using it.

a very good product!

Posted by 5473819379600128407 on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for some time now (second bottle), I like it very much. I have a combination skin and this cleanser manages to clean my face without drying. I use it in the morning and in the evening, I am very pleased with it.

Perfect cleanser for sensitive skin

Posted by 5184967545424784821 on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin is combination, but it can get very easily irritated. I also tend to get dry patches on my chin and around my nose. This products doesn't strip my skin off its moisture (as some other cleansers do), but still leaves my face very clean and soft.