► One of The Best Cleansers In The Market !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This Cleanser by Eucerin contains the essential ingredients necessary to create a detergent-based, water-soluble cleanser that is suitable for all skin types. The fragrance-free formula is truly gentle, removes makeup well and doesn’t leave a residue on skin. It also preserves skin's moisture balance, protects and nourishes skin's surface as I cleanse. And, a superb great value as well. What more could I ask for? Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality fairly priced product with no hesitation. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

One of the best!!

Posted by Reviewer3180202 on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best facial cleanser that I've ever used.. It's gentle and mild enough for my dry skin. I will definitely order it again.

Love it!

Posted by AndreeaPretty on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best cleansers I've ever bought!

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer3132195 on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best cleansers I've ever bought! It cleans out even waterproof make-up!!! It has no smell, which is a good thing for those who don't like having a particular fragrance in their cleanser. It is gentle, but no hydrating. Not for my type of skin.

Good enough for my skin

Posted by 5612760401241934662 on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It leaves my skin just a little bit too dry if I use a big amount. But the ingredients are great. I have sensitive skin and do not tolerate any kind of product but this one is fine for me. I will continue using it.

Great product!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Has a very faint fresh smell, doensn't dry skin, cleanses really well. Great price for the quantity and quality. I already ordered another one for my mom!

Best cleanser

Posted by 5451415632732311510 on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's fragrancee free and has no irritants. It doesn't foam much, but it feels like a cream on your face, so I really enjoy cleansing my sin with it. Before I cleanse, I remove my makeup with a makeup remover lotion and then follow with this cleanser and a micellar lotion. I have no complains, I know my skin is really clean when I finish this rit. It doesn't dry my face at all, unlike other cleansers out there. After usage, my skin feels happy. I really, really love it! And it has a great price too!

Great Cleanser With BIG Discoount --> Must Read !

Posted by APPLY promocode KCF222 on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A Lifetime Big Discoount on each Time you order! Just Look or click "APPLY" (The green link) in the title of this review..Enjoy!.....I wish you happiness !❤️

Must have.

Posted by 5206245225751740482 on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great face wash. the best in the world.

Must have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No smell,make the skin silki and smoth Great!