► One of The Best Cleansers In The Market !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on December 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

This Cleanser by Eucerin contains the essential ingredients necessary to create a detergent-based, water-soluble cleanser that is suitable for all skin types. The fragrance-free formula is truly gentle, removes makeup well and doesn’t leave a residue on skin. It also preserves skin's moisture balance, protects and nourishes skin's surface as I cleanse. And, a superb great value as well. What more could I ask for? Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality fairly priced product with no hesitation. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

One of the best!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best facial cleanser that I've ever used.. It's gentle and mild enough for my dry skin. I will definitely order it again.

Love it!

Posted by AndreeaPretty on March 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best cleansers I've ever bought!

Gentle

Posted by DesertLiving on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well, love it. Not drying and skin feels supple after using.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super gentle soap free cleanser, works well to remove last traces of makeup, leaves skin soft, hydrated and dirt cheap price. A close dupe for Alpha Hydrox (Alpha Skincare) Refreshing Face Wash. Would love to see Alpha Skincare restocked at iherb again we can't get it in Australia!!

Must have.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great face wash. the best in the world.

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best cleansers I've ever bought! It cleans out even waterproof make-up!!! It has no smell, which is a good thing for those who don't like having a particular fragrance in their cleanser. It is gentle, but no hydrating. Not for my type of skin.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is the best cleanser I've ever used!

second purchase on the way

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gentle wash for when my skin is dry(due to exfoliating) . I usually use two kinds of face wash this one and another one to clear my face from acne

Best quality Cleanser -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great brand, best value, It doesn't foam much, but it feels like a cream on your face, so I really enjoy cleansing my sin with it. Before I cleanse, I remove my makeup with a makeup remover lotion and then follow with this cleanser and a micellar lotion. I have no complains, I know my skin is really clean when I finish this rit. It doesn't dry my face at all.. highly recommended! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.