I love him

Posted by Reviewer1006494 on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best face cream is very excellent and hides wrinkles and gives fullness to the face of it an alternative to Feller and at a reasonable price and I would recommend it strongly Sastkhaddma along I love him very very very thank you for this cream

OMG - where have you been all my life?!

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best cream I've ever tried. Absorbs, skin feels soft, supple, nourished. Just as good as the Nivea Q10 night cream only not as many harmful ingredients (only phenoxyethanol but hard to find a good cream without one or another preservative - & it is at the very bottom of the ingredient list). As close to perfect as u can get.

Comedogenic

Posted by 5311990711370283131 on Nov 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this cream was comedogenic to my skin. Doesn't reduce any wrinkles, doesn't hydrate. I am 27 yo only and have normal skin inclined to dryness.

정말좋아요

Posted by 5573997374143732562 on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

쫀쫀하고..날이쌀쌀해지니 얼굴에바르니 넘발림성이좋고.살짝이보습력도좋고.저는이크림이가격에최고에요

Posted by 4893907624913391114 on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best my dry and sensitive skin!!

Eucerin Q10 Anti-wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme

Posted by Reviewer1178017 on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this cream. I have seen improvement of my facial skin, and it does not irritate my eyes or skin. It's very creamy, and I will continue to use it.

เลิศ

Posted by Land-of-Smile on Mar 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ใช้ทุกวันเลย ทั้งเช้าและเย็น รอยแผลเป็นจากสิวค่อยๆจางหาย รู้สึกตั้งแต่ 1-2 ครั้งแรกที่ใช้แล้วค่ะ แต่จะเห็นผลชัดเจนจริงๆช่วงสัปดาห์ที่ 4

Great basic skin cream

Posted by 5247012012591923745 on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin and this is one of few face creams I've used that doesn't burn my face. It doesn't have too many nasty chemicals (rates "green" on EWG's Skin Deep scale) and is very reasonably priced. I actually prefer it to a higher end brand that I've used which costs 4x as much. I can't speak to the anti-wrinkle benefits because I'm young and don't have wrinkles yet, but it definitely seems to have a plumping effect and my skin feels much softer. Hasn't caused any breakouts either. It's hard to find in drugstores so I was happy to find it here.

I really love this product

Posted by 5460268475514574338 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is really gorgeous, really enjoy mix with a few drops of essetial rosehip oil It never makes my face dry (when I use with oil together), reasonable price very satified with this, I'll keep buy this

Jaelynn

Posted by 4983083658672157465 on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found this product when I started looking for safe creams to help with small wrinkles on my upper lip and general dryness. I am completely satisfied in that regard. I bought the sunscreen version for my trip to hot, sunny Brazil a few months ago and it worked a charm! Reccommend highly.

1 2 3 4