I love him

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best face cream is very excellent and hides wrinkles and gives fullness to the face of it an alternative to Feller and at a reasonable price and I would recommend it strongly Sastkhaddma along I love him very very very thank you for this cream

OMG - where have you been all my life?!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best cream I've ever tried. Absorbs, skin feels soft, supple, nourished. Just as good as the Nivea Q10 night cream only not as many harmful ingredients (only phenoxyethanol but hard to find a good cream without one or another preservative - & it is at the very bottom of the ingredient list). As close to perfect as u can get.

Comedogenic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this cream was comedogenic to my skin. Doesn't reduce any wrinkles, doesn't hydrate. I am 27 yo only and have normal skin inclined to dryness.

정말좋아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

쫀쫀하고..날이쌀쌀해지니 얼굴에바르니 넘발림성이좋고.살짝이보습력도좋고.저는이크림이가격에최고에요

Eucerin Q10 Anti-wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this cream. I have seen improvement of my facial skin, and it does not irritate my eyes or skin. It's very creamy, and I will continue to use it.

เลิศ

Posted by July Friday on Mar 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ใช้ทุกวันเลย ทั้งเช้าและเย็น รอยแผลเป็นจากสิวค่อยๆจางหาย รู้สึกตั้งแต่ 1-2 ครั้งแรกที่ใช้แล้วค่ะ แต่จะเห็นผลชัดเจนจริงๆช่วงสัปดาห์ที่ 4

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best my dry and sensitive skin!!

Great basic skin cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin and this is one of few face creams I've used that doesn't burn my face. It doesn't have too many nasty chemicals (rates "green" on EWG's Skin Deep scale) and is very reasonably priced. I actually prefer it to a higher end brand that I've used which costs 4x as much. I can't speak to the anti-wrinkle benefits because I'm young and don't have wrinkles yet, but it definitely seems to have a plumping effect and my skin feels much softer. Hasn't caused any breakouts either. It's hard to find in drugstores so I was happy to find it here.

YES recommend this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

recommend

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's improving