caused a flare up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After using this product on his rosacea for two days, my husband had the worst flare up he has ever had. I recommend testing it on a small area first if you wish to use it.

좋네요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

그린색 메이크업베이스라고 생각하면 되고요, 유리병이라 위생상 좀더 좋을거 같네요. 부드럽게 슥 발리고 뽀송하게 마무리 됩니다.

Not for my sensitive skin. caused a burning sensation and a rash

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Beware and read the labels. if your skin is sensitive to some sun screens, this may be one of those. my face look radiant after putting it one but soon after the burning sensation started and my face turned red from the rash. have to throw it away. It says for sensitive skin, but not mine.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good product

I recommend this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this product for people who want to reduce visible redness in their faces. It calms sensitive skin and also have SPF 15. I use i every day.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've used this lotion for about 2 years. I have tried other brands, but Eucerin is the best for me. The redness is improved and my skin does not sting anymore.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The most important thing for me that this product does is actually reduce redness. I have psoriasis and can be very red. Also, it is fragrance free (not easy to get) and I can't use anything with the slightest fragrance in it. This fits the bill nicely. It came in a VERY timely manner (well ahead of projected time frame for shipping) and the price was right! I will be ordering again.

Quiet sticky n feel itchy after use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maybe not working on my skin I feel a bit itchy n sticky after apply, it's a green cream but I didn't see it help much on redness

Rosacea user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have rosacea and I like it a lot!

Where has you been all my life?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love, love, LOVE this product. I have very fair skin that is hyper sensitive. This causes no problems at all and if I get hot and/or flushed, no problems. I cannot enthuse about this product enough. And you don't need much, so this bottle will last for ages.

1 2