Where has you been all my life?

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love, love, LOVE this product. I have very fair skin that is hyper sensitive. This causes no problems at all and if I get hot and/or flushed, no problems. I cannot enthuse about this product enough. And you don't need much, so this bottle will last for ages.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

The redness disappeared immediately... It's á very good quality but it is not the most easy cream to apply because it's not oily and doesn't spread as well as the night creme.. But I do have very dry skin so maybe that is the problem.. Will buy again for sure..

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it allot, it suits my need. It is a bit sunblockish- you know when you are struggeling to get the white cream evenly on your skin and it could also be a tiny bit more mousturising. Good underneath makeup.

Daycream .... I was dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is not so good to spread this on the face.... it is blue so you have to make sure you did it so it wonæt show. Will not buy this cream again

Lotion didn't meet the expectations

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have small spots of minor rosacea on my face, and was hoping this product could help. However, it works by only masking redness with a green pigment, not actually reducing it. Terrible consistency, somewhat like a light mud mask, too thick and not moisturizing at all. Succeeds at highlighting all the skin imperfections, even where the skin seemed smooth before. Not recommended, my worst purchase on iherb so far.

Not so good

Posted by mmmkay on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like this at all. Has a thin consistency and green tint to it, but didn't help with my redness. Made my skin feel greasy too (and my skin is considered dry...). Wouldn't repurchase.

1 2