good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

use this product to reduce pain in fingers and ankle joints which I believe is related to inflammation. this seems to work better than anything else I have tried. I used this in addition to hyaluronic acid capsules.

wonderful product at great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can't say enough about this product and its ability to reduce inflammation. Great price on iherb - not so much through other retailers

Very Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A friend of mine recommended this product to me recently so I started on a trial dose of 375mg per day. I noticed a slight shift in how I felt for the better within just 3 days so I will be buying the larger bottle in future. Wish I'd taken this product years ago! Many Thanks Jay.

This is just super amazing great!

Posted by Evolema on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Amazing results against inflammation. Have inflammation around a disc in my back. Takes 6-8 weeks before results. After 8 weeks i even notice result against my asthma. Update. Don't tolerate these anymore. Get serious headache and fatigue. Probably bc my body is extremely toxic and inflamed and not bc of the product. It just works too well and throw you into detox mode.

I Trust this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a breast cancer survivor. I attribute my continued good health to supplements like cura med, excercise and the faith and trust I have in God's promises concerning my good health

No idea if it really works but no side effects too

Posted by johnnie on Nov 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am neutral about this product as I have only started taking it ( less than a month). Since it has not given me any side effects, I am rather happy about it. However, I am not sure if it works to reduce my RA inflammation. Hopefully, after 60 softgels (2 months), I will find it effective for me. Reducing the inflammation and reducing my dependence on my steroids would be my way of deciding if it works. All the reviews seem great so far.